Thursday, February 16, 2012

A working class zero is something to be

Well it's been a long time off, and I don't have much prepared right now with the exception of some personal information. I can of course come back later to talk about recent planetary news, and technologically specific topics in the recent weeks, and days.

I found some work as a chicken wing chef, let's call it. That's something, it's a lot easier to blog with the bills paid, but there isn't as much to distract myself from with it now. Especially with an average readership of less than 10. Or 3. I moved, from a place that was fairly shitty as well, into a place that's pretty nice.

I began in a conversation with a group on reddit about some entrepreneurial space interests that we felt some random interested minds could collaborate on the development, or support for the development of technologies that we feel will provide much needed industry to a world that is ready for it. I'd like to see this industry come and replace the various industries that harm and pollute this earth. I have some plans, and I think they'll be neat. haha. I'll be back later with some actual news on the developments of whatever I talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment