Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review of Vincent Jedselius' premiere album 'WebCam Stories'


I know I don't usually do music reviews. But this album really takes the Cake IMO, and needs to get some attention.

WebCam Stories - Vincent Jedselius

The first album by Fagersta, Sweden's own Vincent
Jedselius. A modern folkish take on today's life,
the lyrics and musical accompaniment are sure to
take the listener on a melodic stroll through
their own self-reflection. In my opinion This
entire album is a hit, it really connects with my
Kentucky soul. Maybe it's the similar geographies
between Morehead, Kentucky and Fagersta, Sweden?
Then again maybe it's the universality of the
human condition. Below is the link, and on a
final note I'll recommend my favourite track
before I go - "Let's call her Whiskey" certainly
speaks to this Ol' Kentucky Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment