Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's not a hiatus. It's a re-sluggening!

I know that the three or so of you that read this may have noticed that I haven't been on in a week or so. I canceled my internet temporarily while I move, because I don't need the expense. I'm currently only online at friend's houses, or the local McDonalds... which is somewhat ironic I like to think. I hope it's ironic, or I'll die of a heart attack like the rest of us. Well actually maybe not give this a checkin' out.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090604155619.htm

Nano Particles have been developed that would move through the cardiovascular system, attacking plaque build up, and other hearty heart stoppers. This advancement could seriously dent the rate of death from what is for every group in our species, the number one killer. Heath Disease. Speaking of which I highly recommend everyone watch 'Forks over knives' (available on netflix.), or read 'the china study' by T. Colin Campbell


back to what I was saying however. I will still be updating throughout the month, but until I get moved up to Cincinnati I will not have full time access to the internet. Let's hope I hear back from a job soon, because that will mean I can physically relocate sooner as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment